Thursday 6 December 2012

New monthly refills and cute stickers

First and foremost a big hello to our newest follower Crystal Charles! Welcome Crystal :)

While reading through the Philofaxy web finds recently, I found the Filofax Love blog run by Sachiko. She sells super cute refills and personalised tabs for Filofax. I recently bought the month to view on two pages for my personal Amazona. These refills are so cute. I also bought some diary stickers which are also gorgeous and match the inserts. In addition, they are hand made, a bargain price and shipping was super fast!






How cute are they?! Also, she sells personalised dividers for pocket size. The personal size dividers are in the making! Can't wait - may need to put on my christmas wish list. How I wish Sachiko made WO2P diary refills......*hint hint*

ML

1 comment: