Saturday 17 November 2012

Stationery purchase

I'm not sure about you but I love looking through brochures that come through the mail. It's "window shopping" without the need to leave your couch.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Aldi and their weekly specials right? Anyway - this week they had Aldi branded gel metallic and glitter pens for sale. Ten pens in each packet for $1.49. What a bargain!

I bought a packet each - as you do when things are on sale - even if the colours were similar. Below is a picture of how the pens write, which I tested in my Filofax planner.


The metallic wrote well and looked lovely on paper. The glitter pens weren't so "glittery". You needed to look very closely to even see any hint of glitter. But for that price it doesn't really matter...to me anyway. Also, if you're wondering, I am currently using medium diary refills from Kikki K in cream.

Below is a picture of all the colours mixed up. I've also placed them in my Minnie Mouse mug - agift from a friend who has recently returned from their trip to Disneyland.



Have you ever found an stationery bargains at Aldi?

ML

No comments:

Post a Comment