Wednesday 21 November 2012

Filofax - Personalised front page

A small project for me - to update my front cover of my FF.

 
I dug through my stationery to see what I could use. I love this Cristina Re baroque paper which I have had for years. It's pretty flimsy for its purpose so instead of laminating the cover I stuck it on thick black cardboard. The baroque pattern actually has a suede feel to it and I didnt want to lose that if laminated.

I placed my name and contact number in the frame. I also have my full info page behind this cover (in case I happen to lose or misplace my FF - my worst nightmare!). I don't like the idea of opening my FF and having all my private information displayed on the front page. My cover is simple and minimal but oh so pretty!



I'm also using the flyleaf to put a couple of "post it notes". These ones aren't very sticky so I had to stick them on with double sided tape.


I'm happy with the way it has turned out. Do you have a personalised front cover for your FF?

ML

No comments:

Post a Comment